Will Judge have another season like last?

1/29/2018 3:00:16 PM
KennyG1527
1/29/2018 3:00:16 PM Report Abuse

Aaron Judge was a beast last year! Does everyone think he'll have another year like last year, or was last season a fluke? 

I think with the addition of Stanton that lineup, he may even be better than last year. He just has to work on not striking out as much, but that comes with more experience. 

Reply To 1vote up 0vote down
GiantsFan
1/29/2018 3:16:26 PM Report Abuse

Ha. Not striking out so much. That is definiltey key.

I do think he will have another good year and, as you mentioned, Stanton could make it an even better year. Stanton of course will make it harder to pitch around Judge but I think it will also take some pressure off of Judge that he puts on himself. He wont feel like he is the only big bat on the team because he will definiltey not be.

Reply To 1vote up 0vote down
KennyG1527
2/1/2018 8:43:15 PM Report Abuse

That's definitely true. And damn they are going to be stacked this coming season. It's crazy that you can have that much offensive power on 1 team. I have a feeling they are going to be having a whole lot of fun!

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
TSFN 30679
2/12/2018 9:06:05 PM Report Abuse

I'm sure he'll have another good year, not much reason to believe he wont. You're right that he will probably strike out less, that is something that he has probably been working on since it's a major weakness.

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down

New Comment

You must confirm your email to post in the forums.
You must login to report abuse. Close