Andy Bradley Fired from Gonzaga!

9/6/2018 5:46:24 PM
9/6/2018 5:46:24 PM Report Abuse

Head baseball coach andy bradley was fired. Thank goodness!

Reply To 0vote up 0vote down
salparadise
9/6/2018 5:51:48 PM Report Abuse

Is this true? Weird to celebrate someone's firing... 

9/6/2018 5:55:05 PM Report Abuse

You must of not known him...

lbaxter
9/7/2018 9:35:17 AM Report Abuse
Disagree @30727

You sound like another disgruntled parent upset that your kid isn't good enough to see the field. I know AB and he's a great guy and great coach. If you can't handle the big time (WCAC), transfer your son to the public schools. 

Reply To 1vote up 0vote down
9/7/2018 10:50:16 AM Report Abuse

first of all idiot, my son STARTED, You sound like another butt kisser who HOPES his son was good enough to make an WCAC team.

Reply To 0vote up 1vote down
President Trump
9/7/2018 12:42:17 PM Report Abuse

exactly how do you determine which words and letters to capitalize?

9/7/2018 2:54:36 PM Report Abuse

your MOM is here HELPING me TypE

President Trump
9/7/2018 12:41:24 PM Report Abuse

must have*

nxt lvl
9/7/2018 10:09:03 AM Report Abuse

It was a bit of a shock to me that he got fired this year after having some success in the playoffs and finally beating St Johns in the regular season. Maybe it would not be as suprising to me had it happened the year before. They were not as good and their record showed it.

Some think that program should produce much better results but the WCAC is tough in baseball too. The league has some pretty good teams. SJC Dematha Paul IV all have multiple D-1 players on their rosters....and the rest of the league has college bound talent as well. Rykens GC McNamara.

That being said I hope the new coach does a better job competing in the league year after year than the previous regime. The WCAC is better when more teams are playing at a high level. Makes the games much more fun to watch. Especially rivalry games and playoffs.

9/7/2018 10:53:17 AM Report Abuse

Yes nxt, the WCAC is a great conference. He treated his kids like crap! He is a horrible coach. Bench kids for being late to practice, for school related issues...

NewDC_Jon
9/7/2018 11:54:48 AM Report Abuse

No dog in this fight, but if the only tangible complaint you can point to is that he benched kids for being late to practice even for school related issues (which is the only example you provided) you don't have much to complain about. I coached in the WCAC (including at Gonzaga and two other stops) - it's a common practice to bench kids for all/part of a game if he or she missed all/part of practice(s). This isn't the AI league. Practice matters. Showing up matters if for no other reason than perceptions. 

Reply To 2vote up 0vote down
9/7/2018 2:55:38 PM Report Abuse

Outsider...

Reply To 0vote up 2vote down
NewDC_Jon
9/10/2018 10:12:07 AM Report Abuse

You're an angry shell of a human being. Trump's comments below are entirely too kind. Hope you didn't spend too much time around your crappy baseball player of a son when he was in his formative years - considering who you are, absentee parenting would be an improvement over being raised by you. 

President Trump
9/7/2018 12:40:53 PM Report Abuse

Haven't been on here in a while because I have better things to do. But your trash comment pulled me back on. 

1. Congrats on your kid starting on the baseball team at Gonzaga. It's harder to make the rugby team nowadays and if he were a semi-decent athlete, he'd be playing lacrosse there. If you were a semi-decent parent, you wouldn't feel the need to brag about him.

2. Andy Bradley is a good guy and a good coach. You reference zero to back up your claims and in doing so, show more about who you are. Any coach worth their salt will bench a kid who missed the start of practice. School related reasons? How bout you go in early? How about lunch? Every single teacher at Gonzaga accomodates their students needs when extra time outside the scheduled class is necessary. If your kid did it after school, he screwed up and didn't have his priorities straight. I would have benched him too. If you were even a semi decent parent, you'd have told him the same thing. If you were even a semi-decent human, you'd have stopped yourself from gloating about another person's job loss regardless of your petty beef based on you living vicariously through your son's lackluster baseball career.

3. Who do you think you are? I'll tell you. You are a trash human with trash opinions and I for one am glad I don't have to deal with parents like you anymore. Gonzaga is a great institution with fine young men. They don't need garbage like you mucking up their reputation. I've heard from some others that a few of the baseball parents the past few years were embarrasments on the sidelines. I'll assume you were one. 

I'd give you more bullet points about how wrong you are, but you haven't actually pointed out anything Andy did wrong or anything he did to deserve your pissy gloating. Best of luck in the future. I hope your son gets a few more years to play so you can keep pretending that your athletic career wasn't an abject failure. I also hope he learned more from his time at gonzaga than his time with you. You sure as hell don't represent a damn thing that school stands for and I hope to god you have no more kids there. They don't need people like you around. 

NewDC_Jon
9/7/2018 12:46:35 PM Report Abuse

It's nice that I can agree with the fake president trump on certain issues. 

9/7/2018 3:01:29 PM Report Abuse
This post has been removed.
Reply To 1vote up 1vote down
NewDC_Jon
9/10/2018 10:12:59 AM Report Abuse

Like everything else you have written on this board you are wrong yet again. It's still here and still 100% accurate. 

skiboy
9/7/2018 1:18:23 PM Report Abuse

I have no dog in this fight, but why was he fired. No one seems to say. 

9/7/2018 2:53:56 PM Report Abuse
This post has been removed.
President Trump
9/7/2018 3:18:48 PM Report Abuse

yup. as i suspected. this is no dad. this is a benchwarmer who was actually on the team. likely just started college and is still ticked off he never played at gonzaga. clearly never had Mr. Cannon. his posts are "boarder line" coherent. 

BigBrother
9/7/2018 3:21:38 PM Report Abuse

User 30727 has been banned. Clearly has an agenda here. 

New Comment

You must login to report abuse. Close