Attention SportsFans!

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent closing of schools and the spring sports season, we will be temporarily shutting down the site to make small changes and improvements for the fall.

As always, thank you for your patronage over the past 15 years and we look forward to seeing you online when this is over. Any questions can be directed to editor@dcsporsfan.com.

Sincerely,
TheSportsFanNetwork.com

Flip fired today..

1/24/2012 1:05:13 PM
smdeagles
1/24/2012 1:05:13 PM

Guess this had to happen but as long as Ernie is in charge it does not matter.  Ernie has to have nude pictures of Ted.

mds1
1/24/2012 1:43:16 PM

As many have already said,  Flip is probably 2000% more happy today than he was yesterday.

I am sure there are 000's of people lining up for the permanent gig. Leading candidates
that I have heard include Charles Manson (you have to be crazy to want the job) and Bozo the Clown (he should be able to bring a more serious and professional tone to the locker room.)

UncleRico
1/24/2012 6:14:51 PM

Who's Bozo?

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?...Yeah...Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
Splunge
1/24/2012 6:20:49 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bozo+the+clown

UncleRico
1/24/2012 6:22:32 PM

You're living in the past man! You're hung up on some clown from the SIXTIES mannn!

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?...Yeah...Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.