Attention SportsFans!

Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent closing of schools and the spring sports season, we will be temporarily shutting down the site to make small changes and improvements for the fall.

As always, thank you for your patronage over the past 15 years and we look forward to seeing you online when this is over. Any questions can be directed to editor@dcsporsfan.com.

Sincerely,
TheSportsFanNetwork.com

Any Opinions on Bishop Sullivan joining the WCAC?

1/6/2016 7:57:57 PM
nomad
1/6/2016 7:57:57 PM

http://www.recruit757.com/breaking-bishop-sullivan-catholic-hires-chris-scott-away-ocean-lakes/

nomad
1/6/2016 8:29:02 PM

With the old Ocean Lakes HC in tow, I might add.

silverbullet
1/6/2016 8:47:49 PM

Great coach with unlimited resources. Awesome for the WCAC. Welcome to the league Bishop Sullivan...:

therealdeal
1/7/2016 9:06:57 AM

Sources says this isn't happening...

nomad
1/8/2016 3:51:26 PM

Yeah, I heard the same after I posted.   However there are rumors a Catholic confernce in the mid-atlatic may be popping up in a few years 

araiderfan
1/7/2016 12:50:37 PM

Bishop Sullivan is 4 hours away on a day with good Traffic.......They are trying to get competetive with the likes of Benedictine and Trinity not the WCAC....

araiderfan
1/7/2016 1:08:42 PM

Though i guess if they are going all the way to Alexandria, they WCAC isnt too much further.....but it probably tells you about the overall compettive balance of the league will probably be much less than the WCAC as at least 3 former WCAC football teams apprear to be part of it.....